As a lady myself, I always have the dilemma of choosing the right makeup product for my skin. As much as I do stick to one makeup brand, I also want to explore new brands that are naturally made.
I found out about BBIA and Eglips from my client when I had the chance to host for their product launch in Watsons Malaysia. I receive 5 makeup products from them and I got emotionally attached to two of their products – BBIA Last Lipstick (Winner of the Watsons Best Matte Lipstick Award) and EGLIPS Lively Glitter Eye Shadow (Winner of the Watsons Best Glitter Liquid Shadow Award).
Before I try them on, I did background research on these two brands. While both of them are wholly made in Korea, they are also naturally made with less harmful substances such as talc, parabens, leads, and many more.
EGLIPS – was created in 2007 to enhance women’s features in the most stunning way possible. They provide a vast array of fun and trendy makeup that allow makeup lovers to experiment with exciting colors and looks. Not only if EGLIPS makeup products affordable in Malaysia, but it is also believed to be at least 7-years ahead of the rest of the world in terms of innovation. The brand is famous for their color choices, as well as its best-sellers that are highly recommended by celebrities, artists, bloggers, and makeup artists.
BBIA – “Blooming Beauty in Online Ocean” (Korea Translate) is not only affordable but is also well-loved in Korea and globally for its wide variety of highly pigmented colors and textures. All BBIA products are also ECOCERT–certified. Their best-sellers are none other than Velvet Lip Tint, Shade and Shadow, Spa Light Cushion Foundation, and the highly coveted Last Lipsticks.
Director of Beutiq.co – Mrs. Chew
The K-Beauty Tea Party begins with the welcome speech from the Director of Beutiq.co – Mrs. Chew and then graced by an opening gimmick of a “Makeup Demo” done by renowned makeup artist – Mr. Steven Sunny! He is no newcomer to the makeup and fashion industry. He has also won numerous prestigious awards and was given the name “God of Beauty”.
Following the makeup demo was the preserved flowers workshop by Yuki Fiori. A name inspired by the owner and the artist herself. Yuki Fiori aims to show the world her beautiful art and craftsmanship that lies in preserved flowers.
Yuki has attended courses in Korea, Taiwan, and China and now has her very own store in Kuala Lumpur. She designs breathtaking bouquets and floral arrangement that can last up to 3 years.
Beutiq.co – The Company Behind It All
Beutiq.co aims to be an online beauty boutique that brings you the highest quality makeup and skincare with a focus on Korean Beauty Products. All of their products come straight to them from Korea. With hundreds of brands popping up each year, they navigated through which are the “IT” brand to look out for.
A little Touch on The Products
- Lsat Lipstick – Richly pigmented lipstick with a sensually creamy finish that evokes screen siren glamour with every application. Each shade is presented like a jewel in a beautiful, collectible matte case. Get entrancing color that satisfies with supreme hydration and opulent matte opacity.
- Last Velvet Lip Tint – High-coverage lip color glides on smooth and transforms from a creamy texture into a silky, lightweight stain. Infused with natural ingredients, the long-lasting formula delivers rich color that feels comfortable, never sticky, and won’t dry out the lips.
- BBIA Jewel Shadow – Glitter-packed eyeshadow with bold pigmented and maximum sparkle in various eye-catching shades. The innovative formula allows the pigments to apply move vividly and gives the glitter maximum sparkle.
- Muse In Velvet Lipstick – This creamy lipstick has a soft velvety feel, medium-to-full buildable coverage and a satin finish. Its size provides the application of a lipsticks with the convenience of an artist pencil and the tapered end is perfect for lining, defining, and filling in lips.
- Velvet Fit Tint – It has a kiss-proof and non-transferring formula while feeling weightless and comfortable. A light, buildable, waterproof lip color with a velvety-soft finish that feels like you’re wearing nothing.
- Lively Glitter Eye Shadow- It has a special pearl extract formula and is in a liquid, lightweight form, allowing it to be applied easily. There is no fall out and no messy glitter chunks everywhere after the application. It is also very long-lasting and dries quickly to prevent creasing.
The event ends with light refreshments and a “makeup Heaven” for beauty bloggers and media to try them on.
EGLIPS and BBIA are now in Watsons Malaysia! So don’t worry if you need to replace your makeup products! It’s just on-the-go!